Welcome to Our Site.
I am a 27-year real estate veteran and Michigan native, Christopher Edwards. I've partnered with Naples' fastest growing luxury real estate firm Premiere Plus Realty. Founded in Naples in 2003, by David Gallus, Premiere Plus Realty is a family-owned luxury real estate powerhouse, originating in Minnesota with 3 offices throughout Naples, including our downtown location at 370 12th Ave. S. (Next to The Bevy Restaurant and and just off 3rd St.) We offer enormous service coverage with over 1,200 agents in Naples alone and we also have offices in Marco Island, Bonita Springs and even farther north.
Originally from the Detroit area and the northern Michigan resort town of Charlevoix, where many Naples residents come from, I started my real estate career at Workman & Associates in downtown Naples 27 years ago and earned broker licenses in Florida, Michigan and California. I enjoy marketing and selling homes and appreciate architecture and interior design.
Prior to relocating back to Naples, I worked for the #1 luxury firm, Hall & Hunter Realtors in downtown Birmingham, Michigan. Before getting into the real estate business, I worked on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade in the Treasury Bond room.
We Love the Real Estate Business!
Whether the task at hand is representing a multi-million dollar luxury estate purchase, sale or lease or working with a first-time buyer about to make one of the first significant investments of their lives, there is a great sense of accomplishment in knowing that we can be instrumental in paving and smoothing the way for a successful real estate transaction.
Why List with Chris Edwards, His Team and Premiere Plus Realty?
- Chris has 27 years experience representing sellers & buyers
- We offer discreet, aggressive, courteous, no-nonsense professional representation
- We will pitch our properties of note to magazines, newspapers television and other media outlets to see if they'll do a feature story on your home, offering your home additional exposure to high net worth buyers
- We have intimate knowledge of your market, which is the market we chose to service and we keep our clients' informed regularly as to any sales, pending and new listing activity
- We have established industry contacts in the fields of construction, architecture and interior design, which can be invaluable to our buyers
- We know that a properly-priced home, is the most saleable home. We understand that the best opportunity to sell your home for maximum value is best achieved early on in the listing process. We don't purposely advise clients to overprice their homes just to "get the listing". Pricing is paramount and we only list homes with the intention of selling them. Period.
- We make sure that we know every detail of your home and neighborhood with all of its amenities and features
- We will make recommendations when necessary on how to best present your home; including minor or major staging, deep cleaning, choosing new paint colors, pressure washing exteriors and possibly chosing to do sensible upgrades that will help to ensure maximum return on investment
- We are trained to be "market-makers", not "order-takers" and will do our best to negotiate the highest price for our clients' homes
- We have a tremendous email real estate agent database extending from Naples all the way through the midwest and the northeastern states, where many of our buyers come from
- We continuously prospect for buyers for our clients' homes
- We stay in touch with our clients regularly, as often as they wish and will keep you informed about all activity regarding their home
- We return all calls and emails quickly and professionally
- We host exciting, enthusiastic, well-marketed and catered open houses on Sundays to the public as well as a private open house to area brokers and for your neighbors. Buyers do not come to our open house and find that is silent, morgue-like and awkward
- Our open house hosts/hostess are well-informed about your home's features and benefits
- Regarding our open houses: Think Big...We will set the stage for your home with great background music, a catered wine tasting and cheese party, a BBQ, a professional harpist, pianist or violinist playing in the background, gorgeous marketing piece, all put together to create a sophisticated and memorable experience for our audience
- We are detailed-oriented, efficient, resourceful and savvy problem solvers
- We continously follow up with agents who show our homes as well as with inspection, title and finance companies once the contract is signed and through closing
- We offer an aggressive, creative and persistent marketing campaign & customer service
- We believe that exceptional photos play a key component in marketing your home. We produce high quality and captivating photo images of your home, both during the day and at twilight along with your neighborhood amenities, highlighting not only your home but the lifestyle benefits of your community
- We will order a professionally-produced video presentation with stunning aerial cinematography and background music
- Premiere Plus Realty has 3 office locations in Naples to service clients
- Premiere Plus Realty offers its associates and their clients tremendous support staff behind the scenes
- Premiere Plus Realty is uniquely positioned to service luxury clientele
- Premiere Plus Realty offers In-House Mortgage Services
EXPIRED LISTINGS AND FOR SALE BY OWNERS
Expired listings. We have an extensive track record going back decades of being of service to home owners who listed their homes with an agent, only to be disappointed months later that their home either had limited exposure and showings or no showings at all. We know why homes don't sell and we completely understand where agents fall short of their clients' expectations. We empathize and can relate with homeowners who might feel some resentment or hesitation to trust the marketing and sale of their home to another agent.
Are you still serious and motivated to sell your home this season? The market is really strong and even summer months, historically, can be extremely profitable for homeowners. Let's have a discussion how we will restructure a marketing plan that will get your home sold quickly and efficiently.
For Sale By Owner. In this day and age of technology and at the hands of the many, we understand that there are individuals who prefer the freedom and flexibility of listing their homes on their own. Those same sellers, for the most part, learn over time that the home selling process is not so easy, and especially in a seasonal real estate market like ours.
Longstanding nationwide statistics from the National Association of Realtors indicate that most For Sale By Owners eventually list with a brokerage but only after spending weeks and months "on the market" but without a true marketing program. This has been true during my entire 27 year career in real estate and after working in high-end luxury markets in 3 states.
Sellers learn that while they might generate calls and showings with their ads on sites like Zillow and Trulia, they generally don't pre-qualify their prospects with a mortage broker or verify that buyer has funds to close, prior to a showing. They tend to do very little vetting of that stranger coming into their home and using up their time. That is not only a potential time-waster but a risk, as well. Buyers, motivated buyers that is, generally chose to have an experienced agent working with them on their purchase and especially when there are huge numbers involved. Those who do make offers on homes listed by owner, tend to expect a 6% discount plus more since the seller is not professionally represented. This is only natural but an experienced listing agent would be expected to create added value and is more likely to bring you better offers from qualified buyers.
Why not select an agent you have confidence in to do the job he/she is trained to do and so that you are free to go about your business?
Call us today and let's set up a meeting to discuss how we can be of service to you.
Please call us at: 239.300.1479 today for a complimentary consultation on how we can help you with your real estate needs. We look forward to being of service to you and your family long into the future.